Friday, July 01, 2005

Look at me, I´m Sandra Day

… lousy with virginité. So I guess the whole concept of checks and balances just went out the window. Instead we can look forward to abortion free society in which intellectually challenged 5 year olds are sentenced to death and brain dead women are saved from the sadism of arrogant doctors with the gall to believe they know more about medicine than an elected representative.

I know things are bad when I’m counting on Republican Senators in congress to be the "moderate" voice in government.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jack Mercer said...

Hi Mochi!

Have a happy 4th.

Got a blog for you to check out:

Lindsey Graham Watch

5:09 PM  
Blogger SheaNC said...

"I know things are bad when I’m counting on Republican Senators in congress to be the "moderate" voice in government." - Really! It's so bizarre that it has come to that!

9:12 PM  
Blogger Jack Mercer said...

Quick question for all the neo libs. What do you guys think about Zell Miller?

Thanks!

-Jack

9:43 PM  
Blogger DM said...

Im still trying to put my finger on that whole Zell Miller thing last summer. No surprise, it got him a ton of publicity, and I could not help but notice this all coincided with a book release. And hell, if you can get someone from the other side to join you, I imagine you pay for that in D.C. Even Jim Jeffords, the Democrats were probably buying him titties and beer every weekend after that. And plus, what did Zell have to lose?

8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home