Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Tony Snow

Although I don't agree with anything that comes out of his mouth I feel really bad for Tony Snow and his family. He has a really tough job in a really bad government and I'm sure the stress hasn't helped his situation. Laura Ingraham was on the Today show this morning empathizing with Elizabeth Edwards. Here's a women not far removed from Ann Coulter putting her political differences aside. I wonder whether these events will help with some of the political healing this country needs...

3 Comments:

Blogger Jack Mercer said...

Doubt it, Mochi. Remember George Clooney on Charlton Heston? I bet word will be: "Snow gets what he deserves."

-Jack

11:04 AM  
Blogger mochi said...

Yeah I spoke too soon, Limbaugh is already criticizing the Edwards.

11:28 AM  
Blogger Jack Mercer said...

Pretty predictable aren't they.

Sad.

-Jack

8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home