Monday, February 19, 2007

WTF Anderson Cooper???

"Kenny Chesney discusses his brief marriage to actress Renee Zellweger and confronts gay rumors during a segment airing Sunday (Feb. 18) on 60 Minutes on CBS. In an interview with correspondent Anderson Cooper, Chesney denies the rumors by declaring, 'It's not true. Period. Maybe I should have come out and said, 'No, I'm not [gay],' but I didn't want to draw any more attention to it. ... I didn't have to prove to anybody that I wasn't. I didn't feel like I really did."

Wow, I really wouldn't have guessed after Cooper broke down reporting on hurricane Katrina that he would end up doing this kind of crap. Who is Kenny Chesney anyway...

1 Comments:

Blogger DM said...

Yeah it was weird and irrelevant. I remember when Kenny Chesney was getting married to Renee Zelwegger, he had known her for like a month, if that. Howard Stern called it- he said something along the lines of she is a miserable bitch and that marriage will be over within 6 months and it will be horrible

Howard Stern was right.

2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home