Sunday, December 19, 2004

Biden on Meet the Press

Of the four Senators on Meet the Press this morning Biden was clearly in a league of his own. More articulate, more knowledgeable and reluctant to spin he really made some good points about Rumsfeld's management of Iraq and what we should expect over the next 12 months. I'm not as optimistic as any of the Senators and I think Russert is starting to feel the inevitability of civil war or a Shiite theocracy. I'm starting to become immune to the bad news coming out of Iraq. I heard today that 60 people died in isolated bombings and it didn't surprise me at all. We will see, but it's obvious the worst is yet to come. Bush needs to heed the advice of all four Senators and embrace any support from Germany and France; old Europe or not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home