Thursday, December 16, 2004

Oz Blog

Since I will be spending the next 16 days either in Australia or traveling to and from Australia I will endeavor to bring you a snippet of Aussie culture each day. At the suggestion of a friend I will not limit my posts to political or newsworthy issues. Itinerary is as follows:

Today - Boston to LAX, LAX to Fiji, Fiji to Sydney (About 27 hours and I hate flying)
Saturday December 18 to Wednesday December 22 - Sydney
Wednesday December 22 to Friday December 24 - Gold Coast
Friday December 24 to Monday December 27 - Melbourne
Tuesday December 28 to Friday December 31 - Cudal (I challenge anyone to find Cudal)
News Year Eve - Wagga Wagga (a "b and s" disguised as some black tie event at a vineyard)
New Years Day - Wagga Wagga to Sydney
Sunday January 2nd - Sydney to Fiji, Fiji to LAX, LAX to Boston (About 30 hours and I'm sure I will still hate flying)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home