Monday, November 08, 2004

Real Time.

During the week I'm planning to keep my postings short and, as the vibrator-philic Bill O'Reilly would say, pithy. I hate that word, but then again I hate O'Reilly.

Watched Real Time on "on demand" tonight. I wish Maher would quit saying "I kid the President". The first 500 times it was kind of funny now it's just annoying. It's interesting that I have a new found resentment towards people like Bill Maher. It started at around 7pm as the returns dribbled in on Tuesday November 2nd, 30 minutes before I had been jumping around my house saying Kerry will owe a lot to Michael Moore for this victory after I saw the exit polls on slate. It solidified around 1.30am when I went to bed with a throbbing headache. Now I go around saying why don't people like Moore and Maher just shut the hell up. I'm sure it will pass.

Anyway, I'm planning to write more elongated opinionated pieces on the weekend. I'm sure Tim Russert will keep me flush with material. Now there's a guy Jon Stewart would like. You'd never see Russert in a bow tie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home