Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Nuke Em

Sam Johnson a Republican representative for the 3rd district in Texas had a novel idea for dealing with Syria. He said that, "Syria is the problem. Syria is where those weapons of mass destruction are, in my view. You know, I can fly an F-15, put two nukes on 'em and I'll make one pass. We won't have to worry about Syria anymore." I guess he watched "Independence Day" one two many times...

Coming from O'Reilly, Colmes or Scarborough I wouldn't think twice about a comment like this, but coming from a man who helps make the policy decisions that affect our lives it scares me.

1 Comments:

Blogger SheaNC said...

His "tough guy" stance reveals that he is afraid. His fear prevents him from being rational, so he endorses the age-old solution employed by wicked tyrants throughout history: genocide, wrapped in patrotism.

9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home